1. If you were stuck on an Island what are the two material items you would want to have?
A very long but very good book and a really big bottle of water.
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over
Hm, I don't tend to watch programmes over and over. I'm the same with books and films, generally I'll only watch/read something once because I find it 'spoils' the programme/film/book if I know what's going to happen. The only TV shows I guess I watch over and over and comedy ones, so I'll go with Red Dwarf and The Inbetweeners.
3. If your house was on fire what two things, aside from family, pets, etc, would you grab?
I would take my laptop, because I have hundreds of pictures of the kids on there, and my children's comfort bears.
4. What are your two most favourite articles of clothing?
My dark blue skinny jeans..they go with anything and everything in my wardrobe! Also my dusty-pink knit jumper, it's warm and cosy and, like the jeans, goes with pretty much everything.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I would recommend The Hobbit. I took Aaron to see it for his Birthday and it was brilliant (even to someone who didn't enjoy LOTR)! I'd also recommend Ted..it's very funny!
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Chocolate for breakfast and buying lots of nail varnish! Eep!